Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh yeah 8) . ever since in sold the 06 i ben miserable. im goin get a 07se this commin weekend ....if it would freakin stop raining

·
Registered
779 Posts
You'll love it. Best move I made. The throttle response is just amazing. Post the pics when you get it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Daryn C said:
oh yeah 8) . ever since in sold the 06 i ben miserable. im goin get a 07se this commin weekend ....if it would freakin stop raining
rain its been snowing and freezeing for the last week and a half here

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I still like my white and black raptor :lol: :lol: :lol: What do you guys think if I made my raptor all black?

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
Machy said:
I still like my white and black raptor :lol: :lol: :lol: What do you guys think if I made my raptor all black?
In my opinion, black shows too many scratches. If you roll a black bike, you're going to have some nice white stretch marks!

~Brian

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i never rolled my blue one the whole 6 months i had it . and i ride like kory ellis jr.

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
Daryn C said:
i never rolled my blue one the whole 6 months i had it . and i ride like kory ellis jr.
I thought you owned a 700 when they first came out and sold it....or was that the 660?

I see in your signature you have a Special Ed Rhino.....Short bus?

(Just kidding)

Those are sweet.

~Brian

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
I love my new 07 SE, I got the white and blue....the carbonfiber blue looks sick! I'll make sure I get some pics up after we get done putting all the addons this weekend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts