Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. PRM SideBars
These are like nerfs but offer a full floorboard. They mount up perfectly fit is a 10. They are very tough as I'm alittle abusive and they are still like new. They keep rock sticks and such from flying up front the front tires. There's never any need to re net. Sometimes I use them to carry stuff on the floors are strong enough to carry 50lbs even though not made for that. Over all a great product I'd buy another set without a doubt if I ever have a need.

2. PRM skids I have a complete set. All the way from the A-arms the bellyskid to the z plate swinger skid. The A-arm skids are .190 they're not the fanciest looking skids but they're very tough strong skid I've bounced them off all kinds of rocks from limestone to granite not a problem. Another great product I'd buy again and will be interested to see if PRM to see if they'll build Neva set for my new LT arms. A arm skids 10

3. PRM bellyskid .190 just as above I love it bounced off all the same rocks and logs not one worry.10

4. PRM z plate swinger skid .250 this thing is bullet broof it's hit harder on rocks than any other skid I have. I've banged it over rocks like a sled over big rocks that wouldve destroyed the axle sprocket brake rotor and all at those speeds but going slow trying to be smart and not hit something and get high centered which ain't fun on a steep rocky hill. I trust it enough to just nail it get enough speed I just bounce off and over them with this swinger awsome it's bulletproof. Another 10

5. The PRM sixpack rack is nice fits well looks good cons can't stand it up on it's end anymore pros can carry alot of stuff such as drinks tools extra fuel if needed the latch on the strap shouldve been made of metal instead of plastic I've busted two plastic snaps/latch whatever it's called but I'm bout to solve that with a helmet style strap. I rate this an 8 because of strap issues.

You can buy these directly from PRM or from one of our forum sponcors. I got mine from TQS but other sight sponcors may carry them as well.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
THIS WHAT THE SIDEBARS LOOK LIKE NOW

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
Blue is probably one of the best looking colors if done right but IMHO that is WAY TOO much blue. Just my .02 :D

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blue is probably one of the best looking colors if done right but IMHO that is WAY TOO much blue. Just my .02 :D
The plastics are gonna change also. I'm up in the air about the color white or black haven't decided yet!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Or I can just go all blue and call the rappy poppa smurf,lol.

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
Good review!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Check it out now in thread called "update" blue looking good.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PRM a great company sending new strap free of charge for 6 pack rack nice.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I like the side bars but I wish they came with fat pegs. For the price . Just my 2 cents . Good review +2 on there a ARM skids.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They fit over stick peg making them fatter and longer like having two they're so long with huge grips on em.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Good write up!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks hope it helped you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts