Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Theres a couple peeps on here that are running them.

Its a basic programmer for the 3 basic mods. You cant make fine adjustments, just general adjustments. Its not upgradeable.

They Dynojet programmer is tuneable every 250 Rpm and at various throttle positions. You make the fine adjustments with the laptop through the USB port. There are several upgrades available listed on their website. There are patches that come out from time to time like the acclerator pump that are free to download. Most importantly, they have right around 60 premade maps for the more popular intake and exhaust combinations. So instead of tuning by trial and error, you can just send a map to the bike and its tuned. EASY.

·
Registered
38 Posts
price depends on where you buy it i bought mine off ebay from fuelmoto for $260.00 and they program it for you specific mods and if u want they can enable the accelerator pump feature

·
Registered
689 Posts
I had the Trinity EFI controller works fine never had a problem with it just changed it like a mouth ago. I think for the 3 basic mods its great. But with my mods I thought it would be better to have something with a little more adjustment so I got a PCIII now.

·
Registered
49 Posts
What is the accelerator pump mod all about and at what point do you need to use it?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
raptor07 said:
What is the accelerator pump mod all about and at what point do you need to use it?
The accelerator pump feature is just a simple fuel boost when you hammer the throttle. It just mimics what an accelerator pump does on a carb. The fuel curve is fine for gentle throttle usage but if you blip it the a.pump feature offers slightly better throttle response.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts