Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a super cheap Quadzilla xlc 300, wasn鈥檛 running sounds like the starter motor has chewed something up as it still spins but sound like a car crash. Hopefully going to strip it down and have a look, Can already tell someone鈥檚 had ago at wiring and done a shit job 馃檲

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited by Moderator)
Day one: Strip down plastics off, rear plastic is trashed looks like someone crashed 馃檲 wiring is shocking and the starter motor has been better days but apart from that all els seems fine but have a good look over the weekend

Attachments

Registered
Cool man interested to see this thing run

I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
Day one: Strip down plastics off, rear plastic is trashed looks like someone crashed 馃檲 wiring is shocking
Day 2.... Starter motor is trashed so new one on order
Two of your posts have language that may be offensive to my daughter or any other of our kids that read this forum. For that reason we try to keep it clean and would appreciate your help. You may see that language in other forums but you'll find this one clean. THANKS for your consideration.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Two of your posts have language that may be offensive to my daughter or any other of our kids that read this forum. For that reason we try to keep it clean and would appreciate your help. You may see that language in other forums but you'll find this one clean. THANKS for your consideration.
I think if any kids and your daughter use the internet my language if the last thing they are going to find offensive

Super Moderator
True, there are plenty of other offensive things out there but we do appreciate the help in keeping at least this forum clean.I fixed a few words but other than that no changes.

Like the progress of this machine so far!

Registered
The bike looks like its coming along nicely. I see you are in the uk, those quadzillas look much different than the ones I鈥檝e seen here in the US. The ones here are butt ugly!

Registered
Oh wait, I see now it鈥檚 the 300 not the 500. Those 500s are horrendous lol.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
The bike looks like its coming along nicely. I see you are in the uk, those quadzillas look much different than the ones I鈥檝e seen here in the US. The ones here are butt ugly!
Not any good quad bike forums in the UK and I鈥檓 after a raptor one day, did put a deposit down mid last year on a brand new black and blue 2019 700r with all the extras but pulled out as it was my first quad and didn鈥檛 know if I would ride it much so got the xlc 500 and love it and my mate got a Dinli 450 just after riding mine 馃槀

Registered
I鈥檝e got a Quadzilla xlc 500 and it鈥檚 great top speed is better then a raptor if your man enough to get there. Off road is great to mine is lowered so can bottom out but never had a issue when I go 馃憤馃徎
Well, I stand corrected, the 500s in UK look way better than the ones here in the US too! Have you ever seen the ones I鈥檓 talking about?
Didnt mean to bash your rides buddy 馃檭

Registered
They look kind of scary to me, idk. Like one of those plague doctor masks from medieval times.

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
They look kind of scary to me, idk. Like one of those plague doctor masks from medieval times.

It鈥檚 all good mate. Them 500 look nuts seen a few videos on them on YouTube look fun and scary. Think I鈥檝e only ever seen one for sale in the UK

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
Day 3 only really finished the wheels off only a few little bits on there and sanded down the grab bar and had a think 馃 Going Saint Black on the rims and grab bar and going to do the nerf bars and the paint is coming off and again saint black 馃憣馃徎

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
Got the nerf bars off today going to try and get them sanded down and some point over the next few days. Try and get all the painting done in one go. Should hopefully get the new starter motor in the next few days plus looking at changing the exhaust

Attachments

Registered
So I鈥檝e been watching some vids of these, and wondering... this isn鈥檛 a Suzuki is it? This is a literal brand named Quadzilla, which has nothing to with the 鈥80s behemoth by Suzuki dubbed the quadzilla?

Registered
Discussion Starter #20
Quadzilla is a brand the engine in the xlc 500 is made by subaru but as far as Suzuki goes I don鈥檛 think it has anything to do with them

1 - 20 of 46 Posts