Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
projecter lights ?

anyone know who makes the projecter lights that look like ther in the stock black plastic ? :feedback:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Re: projecter lights ?

I havent seen these for ATVs yet, just cars. Not saying they dont make them, just I have not seen them.

What I do know is that HIDstore was selling HID conversions to fit in the stock headlights for the 660s last year when I wanted them. They were to have the 700s shortly. Surely they have them by now.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

heres the pic of them on a 700 cant find them anywhere online. :eek:

·
Registered
494 Posts

rappyrider said:
heres the pic of them on a 700 cant find them anywhere online. :eek:
I see......good luck.

·
Registered
268 Posts

If anyone has a site that is in German, i can help with that. I live in germany and can speak a little german. im 14 and my mom can speak it very well, i could have her translate it. I don't have internet at my house so im only on here when i get a chance to go to the lighbrary, or sneak on in cumputer class. so just PM me and ill get back to you as soon as i can.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

yea ferrari if ya could find them and get a link up, that would be cool. thanx

·
Registered
6,514 Posts

those look great, . i wouldn't mind having them...

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts

KTMDanne said:
If they are 60w each it´s no problem since the Raptors stock stator gives 140w. Thinking of getting those myself...

But those 140W are not there just for the lights, I think?

For that price, I think I might get a HID conversion kit. But these ones look cool though...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.