Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the proper way to check the oil on the 700R (exactly)?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Gots a manual?

I believe, as with most systems of this type, it's start it up, warm it up for a couple minutes. Shut it off for a couple more, then check the dipstick but DONT screw it in... Just dip it in.. haha.. I said dip.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
See, nobody knows how to check the freakin oil in their machines and everyone thinks they have gas in their oil.... i think we all need to re-read the oil chapter again. Yes I have my manual and know exactly what it says.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
ChoChillin said:
See, nobody knows how to check the freakin oil in their machines and everyone thinks they have gas in their oil.... i think we all need to re-read the oil chapter again. Yes I have my manual and know exactly what it says.
I don't think our fellow members are confusion about how much oil and how to check it,,,,They are finding an excessive amount Gas in the oil reservoir and it sounds like it is "topped off". It must be an injector related problem. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
i agree, theres too many people finding this. if it was just a couple newbees then its one thing but thats not the case here

·
Registered
75 Posts
no gas in my oil but it was on low on the dip stick because the iol filter cover wasnt tight enough and leaked some out over several rides.

·
Registered
135 Posts
some one made a mistake. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts