Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking at buying a 2007 Raptor 350.

What is the good and bad for the 350 ?

Also, anything in particular to look out for?

Your advice most appreciated

·
Registered
49 Posts
^Hes just biased cuz he has a 700 now;) ,the 350 will haul ya around just fine, and is an all around reliable and fun quad:)

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
No, I still have the the 350, and I knew all that when I had it. It was modded a small ammount, never did mod the motor... but it was slow... it did beat a 660 in a race though, through the whoops, and jumps, and open roads:lol:

·
Registered
749 Posts
damn that 660 must have been a POS for a 350 to beat it

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well I never actually raced em soo, I just kept up with em on the trail, keep in mind my quad is BONE stock, no suspension, engine, nothin,

·
Registered
749 Posts
ahh you tricked me. good one lol i was going to say a well tuned up 660 will give a 700 a run for its money.

and to the original question, the 350 will be a nice reliable bike and easy on the wallet. the design has been around forever, which i guess is also somewhat of a disadvantage because it's older technology. i had a warrior back in the day and i loved it, but def outgrew the power fast (even as a young girl)

what kind of riding will you do? what do your friends ride? if they're on bigger quads, don't expect too much out of the 350...esp on long, open roads

·
Registered
49 Posts
well the 660 that i was ridin with had the living hell beat out of it and wasnt runnin all that great, and again I never actually raced him wide open so im sure he woulda had me

·
Registered
229 Posts
My wife bought me a 350 as a wedding gift. I guess I can not complain but i really wanted a 600. My buddy had a warror for years and treated the thing like absolute crap- never changing the oil, lubing and just never did any thing to keep up with it basicly just adding gas. Sure enough everytime we went to ride it (push start and all) it always ran. My 350 could use a little more power especally around other atvs but I feel it has a solid platform and should last you for many years with low cost. Thought about moding it but quite honestly i just want to ride- not dealing with this breaking or adjusting this and that. start and go..... Plus you are able to get a better deal as many ppl (hopefully me in 2-3 years) are looking to sell the 350 for somthing a tad faster. just by something and get out there and ride.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts