Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I did search :lol: and there are a few old ideas but I wanted to see what people have come up with since Jan.

I am mostly wondering what everyone does to keep the PCIII dry and safe?

Thanks,
Jay

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will be running almost no airbox as I have the Rocket Factory/Trinity intake setup going on. But, that is a good idea for a less agressive setup.

Thanks,
Jay

·
Registered
988 Posts
I just have it in the tool area, with the tools and have a rag snugged in over topp secured by the bungie strap that was already there

·
Registered
314 Posts
i put mine inside of a baloon with a tiny zip tie to seal the wire entrance.

yes...i said in a baloon. cut the "ring" off straight with a new razor and if your carefull it will slide right in. ;)

:confused:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
SE700r said:

yes...i said in a baloon. cut the "ring" off straight with a new razor and if your carefull it will slide right in. ;)

Well aren't we creative :p :grin_nod: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
973 Posts
I took the tool kit out and put it there. If you want the tool kit it will fit, I dont use the tool kit so I ditched it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
314 Posts
11Raptor said:
SE700r said:

Well aren't we creative :p :grin_nod: :thumbsup:
lol i lay awake at night thinking of stuff like this. ;) :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.