Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled all the time in my 660 and changed many clutches I just looked outside at the snow and thought it would be fun to pull my kids on their sleds... is this bad??

·
Registered
75 Posts
I would say it is alright jsut dont ride out enguageing the clutch like doing a lot of standing starts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Pull away! Even if it is bad, it's still fun. I agree with SUB454, don't be an idiot. Make sure your clutch is the only thing that might be hurt.
Clutches are cheap and fairly easy to replace. If you are going to do it a lot, keep checking your oil to be sure it is not getting too dirty from your clutch wearing down. As long as you are not riding the clutch it should not be a problem.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh yea for sure guys no idiot here those kids are way more impotant that ANYTHING!! good advise we went today and tore it up for a phew hours in the snow and everyone had a blast!!!!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Any pics?

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
SUB454 said:
Put helmets on the kids, and be safe. A drunk dumb ass father just killed his 9yr old daughter last week pulling her in the parking lot of a school that was closed due to snow.
I dont know what to say about that. Im a father, have a 5 year old daughter and probably wouldnt be able to live with myself if that happened to me :(.........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts