Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was muddy as hell since it had rained all day and night here. So myself and a friend went out to a farm (fields and woods polluted by poeples trash which we try to stay away from). We decided to start making a track so we kept running the same route over and over. Not bad for the limited terain / space we had. When it was time to pack it in I noticed one of the rear stockers was going flat. Well after cleaning off the bulk of the mud I find a small piece of barbed wire through one of the front knobs. By this time both rear tires are flat flat fllat. Bummer... The wifey however came to the rescue. It happened to be my 30th birthday on the 2nd and my wife and her family had bought me ITP holeshot HD's on T-9 wheels. So seeing my dissapointment about the tires she Gave me them that day. Sweet I cannot wait to use them. The stockers were punctured- are they worth repairing. I think I will get a set of 22 XCT's for their replacements. What has everyone elses experience been with the stockers.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I am still on stock but only because of money of course. I have a few plugs on my tires until I can afford my replacements. Overall they arent bad for stock but upgraded ones are much better imo. And happy Birthday. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
The stockers seem to be paper thin. No need to replace them right away though, wait till you get a few patches in them. Wouldn't work for me though, I slit the sidewall.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx the big 3 0. No big deal though. Anyway I just mounted the HD's and damn do they look Badass. I still think I will go with the XCT 22's as a backup pair on the stock rims. But first i am buying a stem/handlebar/grips SETUP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts