Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to buy "burkers" duals. The headers are going outside the frame, so my Q is: Do they burn the legs and how much room betwen the pipes and legs in normal sitting position? How they are if you trail riding? I have tis Q-s caz when trial riding the body and legs makes alot of movments, so, and the legs will tuch the headers... :mad: I know that the headers have guards, but how much they protect the legs? Thanks :) :3question:

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
I have a full set on my trail bike. I have never burned my pants of felt heat from the Barkers. I had LTEs on a trail bike at one time but did not buy the 75.00 heat shield to go with them and I felt a ton of heat on my right calf from the LTEs. The LTEs also didn't fit properly with my 39 carbs.

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
The barker duals have been out for a number of years now, and this question is a very common one. I'm sure that a quick search will net you all the answers you need.

·
Registered
652 Posts
If you ride in shorts and squeeze with your legs as you go through the whoops at Glamis, you will have permanent scars on your calves. :mad:

Jeans or boots will be fine.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dude, those looks nice on the bike... I think I'm buying "barkers" :thumbsup:.... I was thinking to byu LTe exhausts, but they more expancive and they don't come with heat guards and 39 carbs wouldn't fit with LTe... :lol:
Can you send me some more pics of your bike on my e-mail? Thanks

·
Registered
412 Posts
myraptor said:
Dude, those looks nice on the bike... I think I'm buying "barkers" :thumbsup:.... I was thinking to byu LTe exhausts, but they more expancive and they don't come with heat guards and 39 carbs wouldn't fit with LTe... :lol:
Can you send me some more pics of your bike on my e-mail? Thanks
same here racinjason
and if you got n-e more clips throw them my way
thanks

·
DWR-President
1,966 Posts
It is going to get dyno tuned tomorrow. So I can get more sound clips and more close up pics for ya, right now the front is tore off.

These do for now? I will get sound clips later.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 51 Posts