Raptor Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks bro, I know exactly how you feel, cuz I'm waiting for my head that has been ported and polished at CSRs shop. It is in the mail now...I should get it thursday. Can't wait tooooo

·
Registered
412 Posts
let me know if you get them

if you get them how they say in the sight

i will be ordering too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Today finaly I got my Barkers. But one problem: there is no installation instruction :mad: What I do with cooling botlle? :help:Thanks

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
myraptor said:
Today finaly I got my Barkers. But one problem: there is no installation instruction :mad: What I do with cooling botlle? :help:Thanks
Couple of threads talk about that, should be able to find it if you search for something like coolant overflow/reservoir relocation. I have mine between my air filters and battery box. I've seen them put up front under the headlight, down by the footpeg, on the swingarm, etc.

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
J-HILT Rap700 said:
racinjason68 said:
no. LTE makes in frames.
Yes, Barkers do make in frame duals, they just came out with them. There is a post from someone in holeshot that just got them I believe :thumbsup:
Those are Monsters, and I'm still not sure if they're shipping them to customers yet. Should be comparable to the LTE duals in performance, perhaps even better. It would be quite a feat if they outperform the barkers though.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Mad Dog said:
J-HILT Rap700 said:
racinjason68 said:
no. LTE makes in frames.
Yes, Barkers do make in frame duals, they just came out with them. There is a post from someone in holeshot that just got them I believe :thumbsup:
Those are Monsters, and I'm still not sure if they're shipping them to customers yet. Should be comparable to the LTE duals in performance, perhaps even better. It would be quite a feat if they outperform the barkers though.
You are right, I went and found the post and was coming to correct myself before anyone caught it...Damn Mad dog your quick :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

My apologies racin it was the Monsters

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
racinjason68 said:
basicly you have to use your imagination and find a spot.... :lol: Mine is not installed yet but will be.
Thanks guys, I think I will come up with a spot.
What about, how loud are they w/o silencers, how many decibels? Because here in Oregon a limit is 92 or 94 db.

·
DWR-President
1,966 Posts
It is ok I knew barker didnt make inframe duals for 660's. Monsters are almost out and LTE make the inframes.

As for how loud, they are not quiet by any means. Basicly as loud as my Yosh RS3 was without Spark arrestor.. Just deeper sound.

They are loud, very loud. Not sure but at the dunes you could hear my bike above most, except maybe bikes with Nmotion pipes.

damn single pipe is loud and hurts your ears if your behind it.

Attachments

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Right now I'm working on installing +6 swing arm and Barkers duals. I will post some pics after I done :thumbsup:
Before I had +4 and one guy from forum wants to buy +4. Also i need to sell my Yoshi full exhaust too. I will put in "for sale" category tommorow I think.
Here is the pic. with +6 arm and still working on barkers

Attachments

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I went to sand dunes last weekends and I love the "barkers", sound the looks and I did not burn the legs :thumbsup: All my YFZ buddies could not belive the performance and power I got after the mods. To be honest I my self did not expected that much power gain :thumbsup: :lol: Now I'm thinking to stroke it +4ml

Attachments

21 - 40 of 51 Posts