Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone familiar with the quad fest event in southwestern pennsylvania? I know its more toward the end of summer but I like to plan well in advance...Just wondering on a exact location...maybe get some forum members in the area to go down,..I know last year that there was over 3000 people there (eventhough I wasn't :( )...

·
Registered
203 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
hey i was just comming to this section on the forums to make a post about this. i saw it in my atv mag and looked cool. im gonna try and make it out there.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm definetly going...drag racing and mx time trials are two events I'm signing up for!...along with some high speed trail ridin' :grin_nod:
Thanks for the info T-dog :thumbsup:

·
Registered
203 Posts
rt said:
I'm definetly going...drag racing and mx time trials are two events I'm signing up for!...along with some high speed trail ridin' :grin_nod:
Thanks for the info T-dog :thumbsup:
No problem.....I will see you there............... :beer:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Me and 4 or 5 of my other buddies are starting to make plans already for going to it. Where from Northeast/central PA

·
Registered
234 Posts
man i will have to let my friends know about this. i didn't even know something like this existed. im from long island, i will definitly try and get to this. we dont have much riding out here. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
314 Posts
ill be there, we have a pretty nice sized group going already. it is a blast!! lats year was realy cool, hard rain on the second day, you should have seen the MUD you couldnt see the color on some of the machines!

·
Registered
604 Posts
We are up to possibly 8 people from northeast/central PA. any Ny riders heading down we can setup a convoy so we all can rollin together. Camp sites are a first come first serve deal.

·
Registered
88 Posts
i went to qued fest the last two years and it is a good time. the trails are ok and the give aways and raffles are cool it a good place for all ages and skill riders to go to .

·
Registered
644 Posts
Me and some of my buddies are planning on going, it should be a great time!!!! Were from New Jersey, about 20 miles in from Pennsylvania, directly east of Easton.

Does anybody know what kind of entrance or user fee's may apply??

·
Registered
644 Posts
ceanern said:
Me and 4 or 5 of my other buddies are starting to make plans already for going to it. Where from Northeast/central PA
Hey where do you go riding out there??

Me and my guy's always go upto the Scranton area.

·
Registered
604 Posts
We have been riding around my cabin property. havn't really had a chance to check for local trails. Were about 1 to 2 hours from scranton I believe.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Well it is down to 3 months. How's things coming anyone got a definate on going? Or still up in the air?

·
Registered
314 Posts
heh, me and my crew are already there, we're just waiting on everyone else to show up :lol:

·
Registered
263 Posts
I posted a seperate post but no one seems to be responding. I'm going, but my buddies are kid of unreliable. I wanted to know if there are a few people going from here why don't we see about getting a group campsite for 20 people (for 20 or more they will reserve you a site). You guys all seem cool and I think it would be sweet to all hang out and get to one another. If need be I'll put the tickets on my card and we can take from there. Let me know theres nothing like riding all day and hanging out drinking by a fire at night. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
47 Posts
whofarted said:
Let me know theres nothing like riding all day and hanging out drinking by a fire at night.
i'll be in.. that sounds like fun.. but i dont think they let you drink there

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We should get a head count to see who's going- Those who cancel on us get hung! :lol:

I'll start the list-and edit as needed-

RT
Se700r
Biggixxerjim
t-dog
sic..??
ceanarn..??

·
Registered
263 Posts
From what I read it only states that there will be no drinking on the trails. I just think they don't want anyone drinking and riding which makes sense. I'm gonna call and find out for sure. So far I have about 7 people on my end. Also fires must be like 6" or 8" above ground. I'm gonna give them a call on monday to get the facts and will post.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Im from southern maryland and would love to go but my son is suppose to be born june 17. I was thinking about going last year but i found out to late. Well it was 3 days away and the wifey was like, you just got the damn thing and your already wanting to travel places to go riding. I was like uhh hell yeah thats why i bought the damn thing. lol anyways maybe next year guys sorry but would love to get up with some of you guys soon. maybe we should plan a east coast rally like everybody else. I know a few places close to maryland that we can hook up at. well let me know something -- WOODY

1 - 20 of 48 Posts