Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know if you can or if you do load your 660 into a cargo van im about to get a good deal on a gmc savanah 3500 and was wondering if the quad would be squeze into it im not worried about height bc i know tall wise it will not give me a problem just the width is what im worried about

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
My stepdad has a Chevy 2500 with a topper, it fits in alright, but if it was 3" wider, I dont think it would fit. I also have to pull the handle bars all the way down to the tank. But my quad is wider than yours.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i kinda figured it would but as of now i have neither so i cant measrue it and im getting the van b4 the quad. also i will be picking up a 05 660 for 2k which i dont think is bad either

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
i kinda figured it would but as of now i have neither so i cant measrue it and im getting the van b4 the quad. also i will be picking up a 05 660 for 2k which i dont think is bad either
Well, I guess that officially makes me an ass. :rofl:

I'll try and be somewhat helpful in that case lol... 4" wider than stock my 660 fit in the bed of my '95 s10 (pretty damn small bed)

·
Master of the Electron
15,667 Posts
If a sheet of plywood will fit, so will your quad (unless you have +3 a-arms). Most ppl know whether a sheet of plywood will fit (flat) in their van/truck - so ask em.

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
Look up the interior dimensions of the van on the internet, look up the dimensions of the 660 on the internet. Then compare.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Well hell if the quad dont fit
Just throw the bike on top of the van strap it dwn n then your set lol

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
A friend of mine has a Chevy cargo van and he fits his 09 Grizz and a 2010 Renegade in there, he just removes the rear tires of the Grizz once inside so the Renegade fits so my guess is that the raptor will fit like a pea in a can...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts