Raptor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my local Polaris shop today. Trading in my raptor for the new Outlaw 525 !! :grin_nod: NOT!! Any ways, the owner has a really fast drag quad. (banshee frame with a polaris twin 750cc). He's getting out of dragging for top speed. He's building a 1200cc triple motor for the banshee frame. Dyno speed at his shop was 198 mph. He trying to brake the current record holder that is a RAPTOR 700r @ 150 mph!!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Im not worried about it, it might do 198 on the dyno but thats all its good for. once it gets to the flats im sure it will fall apart. :grin_nod:. That guy is brave for trusting his life with a polaris

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I hope he gets some video so we can all see the thing blow up when he runs it wide open. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Machy said:
I think I smell death.... :bye:
Oh, thats not death its him $hi&ing himself at a record speed. :puke:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was surprised that the Raptor holds the record!! :crazy: Of coarse no other manufacture can beat it... :p

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, the record holder is Rocket Man Terry Wilmeth on a Raptor the motor is the 700r with rocket assist. The Polaris motor is going to try and bet it. :eek:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know who that guy is, I thought he was up in the 125-130mph range though.

~Brian
He bumped that up a little with a bigger rocket!! :grin_nod: :grin_nod: I think his daughter or wife has the womens record at around that speed that speed!!

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts