·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here going to the quad Nationals in Spokane Washington? It's May 7-8

·
Registered
163 Posts
We were going but not now. 2nd round was cancelled. We will be racing cmrc in Canada and maybe worcs.

·
Registered
608 Posts
WAY TO FAR FOR ME!!!! hell i could buy a new quad for what the tolls and gas would cost:wow:

·
The Moose Rider
1,644 Posts
WAY TO FAR FOR ME!!!! hell i could buy a new quad for what the tolls and gas would cost:wow:
Not every state ha toll roads.:D Ohio and Indys tolls are cheaper than the pen state. After In you would only have a short stretch of toll in Il around Chi town. but ya the gas would be killer. I think alot of people will be doing less this year ith gas prices. Already hit 4.00 a gal here and 4.50 for diesel. An nope i'm not going to the nationals.

·
GO BLUE!!!
641 Posts
I might be there, but just watching

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anyone know the classes? I know there are womens classes but I am on a 250 and didn't know if there was a class for that size engine for my age: 24

·
Registered
163 Posts
anyone know the classes? I know there are womens classes but I am on a 250 and didn't know if there was a class for that size engine for my age: 24
You will have to ride the open class.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they have a womens open? I have a 450 but have not been on it much, I am only 64 inches tall and 115 lbs soaking wet

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Quad nationals? Is this some drag races?

·
Registered
163 Posts
There is a women's open if there are enough to have. OUTHER wise it's just an open class. No drag racing sorry it's MX.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok thanks

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Where at is it gonna be held? A link to it maybe?

·
GO BLUE!!!
641 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts