Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has these boots and how do you like them. Fit, comfortable, etc...

·
Registered
145 Posts
i got them, i like them a lot so far, i only had one real riding day in them but been walking around in them. im realy happy with them so far, they have better fit and comfort than the equivalent priced alpstar and others, for me at least

·
Registered
103 Posts
i have them and i like them. at first there stiff but after a few rides and walkin in them they loosen up.

·
Registered
689 Posts
How many rides you gotta go before they do? I have had a set for about six months and they are still stiff as hell. I like them, but they just won't break in. Only thing i havn't tried is to get them wet. I heard that was one way to break them in.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vanillagorilla said:
How many rides you gotta go before they do? I have had a set for about six months and they are still stiff as hell. I like them, but they just won't break in. Only thing i havn't tried is to get them wet. I heard that was one way to break them in.
I heard some guys just wear them everywhere instead of just riding to get them broke in

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Soak 'em and go for a ride or walk around in them for a bit or until they dry up a bit.

·
Registered
103 Posts
i have a couple weeks in them. i just wear them as much as possible around the house.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
LOL @ you guys wearing your boots around.

I have the thor quadrant boots with the ATV sole and I like them... they do, however, take a while to get broken in like already mentioned.

·
Registered
963 Posts
When I do my daily shit around the house I wear my new boots to break them , hot as hell when I mow my yard but wearing them is what breaks them in . I was told to not use water like I do for my work boots but the source was less than repitable

·
Registered
54 Posts
I wet mine while riding and it seemed to help the break in. Mine are pretty comfortable but stiff enough I am not worried about breaking an ankle from something little.

·
Registered
314 Posts
man you guys aint kidding! ive had mine for awhile and they just wont budge. after awhile my feet feel like they are sitting in lava :lol:
but still, im pretty happy with them. one thing is for sure, i dont think ill have to worry about breaking any ankes :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Well I just went out for a ride on the weekend and the girlfriends 50/50 thors were great and my quadrants were great aswell. I just had to ride in the snowy slush for a day and a half before this happened! You guys with the warmer weather should have no problems.

·
Registered
34 Posts
My buddy here at work has been wearing the Thor 50/50s every day for about five months. He rides a KTM, and has full boots that he wears when riding.

I bought the same boots and didn't have any break in problems. The soft rubber grips the pegs quite well. I was worried about how long the soles would last (with the rubber so soft), but my buddies still look new.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts