Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i have 2 questions, 1 I have this error, What do they mean? Where do I see information? 2,How to add maps? tahnks

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I had to call msd to figure out how to download the software on my old laptop to make it work. They have fantastic customer service, just call them and they will walk you through everything. I absolutely love my msd blaster, i hope you enjoy yours just as much once you get it going

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had to call msd to figure out how to download the software on my old laptop to make it work. They have fantastic customer service, just call them and they will walk you through everything. I absolutely love my msd blaster, i hope you enjoy yours just as much once you get it going

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
103/5000

friend, the software works well for me, which is not like sending maps to the msd, what do I have to do?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I personally can not find any maps for msd anywhere , I have a 2016 yfz 450r Full FMF exhaust with power bomb header, the little knob on the controller broke so I can’t even switch between maps it keeps shutting off on me when I shift down, dropped it off at the shop so let’s see what he says

1 - 4 of 4 Posts