Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

Im looking into buying my first ever quad... I have never had one or a bike so its a totally new experience for me.

Basically what im wanting to know is just how fast is a Raptor 700R as there aint much performance info on the net.

So... Top Speed?? 0-60mph time?? :help:

Any help much appreciated!

Cheers

FULLEY :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
FULLEY said:
Hey folks,

Im looking into buying my first ever quad... I have never had one or a bike so its a totally new experience for me.

Basically what im wanting to know is just how fast is a Raptor 700R as there aint much performance info on the net.

So... Top Speed?? 0-60mph time?? :help:

Any help much appreciated!

Cheers

FULLEY :thumbsup:
top speed is around like 74, but i dont know what the 0-60 it but its fast.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
btac said:
FULLEY said:
Hey folks,

Im looking into buying my first ever quad... I have never had one or a bike so its a totally new experience for me.

Basically what im wanting to know is just how fast is a Raptor 700R as there aint much performance info on the net.

So... Top Speed?? 0-60mph time?? :help:

Any help much appreciated!

Cheers

FULLEY :thumbsup:
top speed is around like 74, but i dont know what the 0-60 it but its fast.
Thanks mate, u fancy taking a guess at the 0-60 as i really have no idea what it is! Or what car/bike would you expect to keep up with??

Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,346 Posts
it doesnt take much to make these things scream.... just how deep are your pockets??? mine tops out at 80.4 mph and gets their fast... w/ just the 4 mods.. pipe, filter, controller and 15t front sprocket..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
07raptorgytr said:
it doesnt take much to make these things scream.... just how deep are your pockets??? mine tops out at 80.4 mph and gets their fast... w/ just the 4 mods.. pipe, filter, controller and 15t front sprocket..
Well im selling my Subaru Impreza and buying one of these as I want something that makes me smile every time I get on it... so deep pockets it is, and believe me it wont be stock for long! :grin_nod:

Im guessing 80mph on a quad feels a lot lot lot faster than in a car!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,726 Posts
07raptorgytr said:
it doesnt take much to make these things scream.... just how deep are your pockets??? mine tops out at 80.4 mph and gets their fast... w/ just the 4 mods.. pipe, filter, controller and 15t front sprocket..
That's as fast as you can go with all four mods? :3question: I could go 76 with no mods and I weigh 210. Now with the 4 mods, I clocked in at around 90-91mph.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top