Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just put my new needle in yesterday im running they 140 main jet and i put the clip on the bottom slot on the needle. Now it is hesitating itll start going then studder for a second then open on up perfect. Ive got the box top off. when i put it on it does it even worse. im at about 1000ft. i believe. it wasnt doing it when i just had the jet and pilot in i just got to changing the needle. Please help me out gotta big ride this weekend and need to get it straightend out. :help:

·
Registered
608 Posts
So i just put my new needle in yesterday im running they 140 main jet and i put the clip on the bottom slot on the needle. Now it is hesitating itll start going then studder for a second then open on up perfect. Ive got the box top off. when i put it on it does it even worse. im at about 1000ft. i believe. it wasnt doing it when i just had the jet and pilot in i just got to changing the needle. Please help me out gotta big ride this weekend and need to get it straightend out. :help:
the indication of putting the air box lid on and it getting worse tells me it is to much fuel. move the clip up around the 2nd from top. that will let the needle go down in the hole farther and give it less fuel at the bottom threw midrange and should clear it up:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what i was thinking but wanted another opinion before i cracked back in it... Thanks man ill try it an see what i can get done :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts