Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got fmf factory 4 slip on with no jets, but im getting a pro flow filter pretty soon and i was wondering what size jets i should use, my elevation is 600-700 feet.

·
Registered
57 Posts
A 25 pilot jet and a 150 main jet should get you really close. You might try bumping the main jet up to a 152.5 or 155 if you are running your airbox without a lid.

Just a reminder (COPIED FROM THE BASIC MOD LIST STICKY) **Do not take your air box lid off if you only have a after market drop in filter installed using the stock setup. Only take your air box lid off if you have a pro-flow kit with adapter which holds it better than stock. With Yamaha's design, the air box lid holds down the air filter. With removal of the lid the air filter will come loose and just sit in your air box, doing nothing.**

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have 3 holes drilled in the lid so im not taking the lid off, and i didnt end up getting pro flow i got a twin air filter.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
i have 3 holes drilled in the lid so im not taking the lid off, and i didnt end up getting pro flow i got a twin air filter.
Does it still make that annoying fart sound with just the holes drilled? I hate the noise my 250 makes without the lid, but I want the performance without that zinging fart sound.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts