Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can get some 2006 Special Edition YFZ front shocks for $200 shipped. I think they are different becase they are off the SE and are adjustable or something idk. They have 5 months of riding on them and I think the guy races mx

But the problem is they are white, My bike is red and black so of course I want matching shocks

So how much trouble would it be to get them powdercoated? Theres no powdercoating place in town so whats a good place and how much would it cost? Im thinking about getting some other parts powder coated at the same time like my a arms

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just like the way the shocks look by themselves. i dont want to cover them up, personal preference i guess

but i dont have to worry about powdercoating now. just found some black AND red 2007 YFZ450 SE shocks. "adjust for high- and low-speed compression damping—as well as rebound damping and spring preload"

they will be shipping out tommorow hopefully, and i got them for $150 barely used :grin_nod:

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im a member of atvflorida and i posted a wanted topic for yfz shocks

this guy pm'd me and said he had some black and red ones off a 07 SE and make offer. i said 150 and he got pretty excited about that said they were just collecting dust in his garage. i could have probably got them for 50 bucks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.