Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing some research on replacing my front sprocket. I know most of you guys either go to 12,14or15. I do mostly street riding and so I would like more top end, I was considering a 15t, I know that each tooth is 5 mph but which do you guys think would work best for me a 14t or a 15t? My mods are white brothers MX4 exhaust and Pro design intake and K&N with a re-jetd carb. Thanks!

·
Registered
76 Posts
i went with a 15t front sprocket to get my top end back after putting 18's on my 350, but if you still have the stock tire size then a 14t should be pretty good, otherwise then go with a 15t. either way you will be happy!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
laraptor350 said:
i went with a 15t front sprocket to get my top end back after putting 18's on my 350, but if you still have the stock tire size then a 14t should be pretty good, otherwise then go with a 15t. either way you will be happy!
I do have the stock tires for now..probably will be changing tires within a few months. With the 15t sprocket do you still have enough power in first gear to pull wheelies or does it bog to bad?

·
Registered
76 Posts
i can still pull wheelies in first and if im on the move i can pull them in second while popping the clutch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.