Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all know im in the process of building a 660
And i just got +2 a arms n works performance shocks ( super soft) i can push on the shock my self and it compresses down 1/4 of the shock

My question is

The bike sits a little to low to the ground and i was thinking what if i get stiffer shocks may raise the bike up a bit
If i get stiff shocks will it raise the bike up a bit ?cause im looking at a pair of yfz 04 shocks

Thanks corey

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
might be cheaper/better in the long run to just toss some stiffer springs on there. Give Josh @ Wiigstyle a call.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Please give me a call @ 712-621-5191 and I will get the proper rider information, look up the springs needed, and then we'll go from there.

Josh
WiigStyle Racing Suspension

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
As you all know im in the process of building a 660
And i just got +2 a arms n works performance shocks ( super soft) i can push on the shock my self and it compresses down 1/4 of the shock

My question is

The bike sits a little to low to the ground and i was thinking what if i get stiffer shocks may raise the bike up a bit
If i get stiff shocks will it raise the bike up a bit ?cause im looking at a pair of yfz 04 shocks

Thanks corey
The shock springs are manipulated to set your sag and ride height. The shock valving will determine the rate at which the shock will compress and rebound. If you are ok with the compression and rebound range/adjustments of the shocks then change your springs to match your body weight and set ride height.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please give me a call @ 712-621-5191 and I will get the proper rider information, look up the springs needed, and then we'll go from there.

Josh
WiigStyle Racing Suspension
Hey josh is there anyway you have an e mail i can e mail you at so we can get this bug workd out about the bike

Thanks corey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts