Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i would stick up this video that i took of me testing my new bullit camera, nothing special just a quick run to test it out

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
The Hills have eyes

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
How long is that wall?

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Looks real peaceful over there. Alot of riding places?

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
The red vehicle in the video, isn't that the same kind of vehicle from the movie EuroTrip? The one they painted like the General Lee? Lol if so, you should definitely consider doing the same thing to yours. And obviously take pictures when you do...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks real peaceful over there. Alot of riding places?
yeh its really peacefull, i live out in the country so is nice and quiet. yeh there is plenty of places to go most of it is heather covered hills with no specific tracks which makes it kinda interesting, we also go to sandy beaches

@ cdg097 the red thing is my vw caddy van

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
I had a caddy growing up, but my definition to that word is different.

The area your in is my type of place. Do y'all get any snow? I was reading up on the town yesterday...what type of jobs are out there?

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeh we get snow this past winter has been the worst for a long time

as for jobs, there is a lot of work that comes in from the north sea oil an gas as shetland is perfectly placed for this so engineering/welding etc i my self am a carpenter/joiner, shetland has one of the largest oil ad gas terminals in europe and there is currently a new gas processing plant being built by TOTAL at a cost of £500 million :wow:
http://www.laggan-tormore.com/

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Hobbiniho, you gotta do it! LOL!

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
lol

·
Registered
4,138 Posts