Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanx for the pics , I want to cut my fenders , but I'm afraid it would look silly or I will make a mistake .....

·
Registered
868 Posts
You bet. I dont think it looks silly, I prefer it over the elephant ears :grin_nod: what took me the longest was deciding on how to cut them. add a 1/4 of an inch from where you want to cut just in case you do make a mistake. You can always take away, but not add any plastic lol. Get an extra set and if you dont like the cut ones, sell them and then you have a full set. the only downfall I see so far is you cant use the stock lights without it looking retarded...so I will have to get some different ones.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
i will never own another bike without cutting the fenders, they look so sexy like that

heres my 660 i cut the plastics on, i got smaller headlights because the stockers look retarded sticking out without fenders

·
Registered
374 Posts
heres a few pics of my 03 660 with the front fenders cut
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Caribbean Raptor
937 Posts
Because I can, it's mine, and I paid for it. Takes away weight and looks a lot better than fenders.
+1. It's all about preference. I say they loook waaaay better when they are CUT!:D
i just can't do it because i ride trails and mud sometimes. and i have the HID's in my stock lights so i don't wanna get rid of those...

·
Registered
374 Posts
well heres my 06 700r with front and rear cut fenders and i also cut the v out of the hood. ill try to get more and better pics

I couldnt help but notice either your radiator isnt centered or your plastics are just sitting on there

·
Registered
1,516 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Sick lookin bike you got here Qc Raptor!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Mines trimmed just a little you'll see in sig pic.

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Nice I like the shaved fenders look.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts