Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a friend who is looking into racing. if you all know of any tracks in or arond missouri i would appreciate the info. thanks alot

·
Registered
815 Posts
I am from Missouri... Central Missouri.... I just do trail riding... not much racing.... i would like to get into some racing, or just be able to run around a race track and see how i do.... but i mean some of the good trails places are Columbia, Mo (fingerlakes) or Deepwater (JeffCity area)...

Plattner
Where are you all from in Missouri.

·
Registered
689 Posts
What kind of racing. I am assuming MX? We have our own harescrambler series too that starts in a few weeks. I am not very familiar with the MX but i can tell you more about the scramblers.

·
Registered
815 Posts
harescrambler series ? ? ? what are ya talking about man.... ha ha I would love to get my bike in some races around us.... just didnt know there was any racing going on...

Plattner

·
Registered
575 Posts
where you guys from in missouri im right on the edge of illinois close to hannibal i'd like to find some good spots not to far away worth riding...

·
Registered
815 Posts
beaner242 - do you ride at farmington alot? that is only about 3 hours away from me.... i will be willing to make that trip anytime... i have a bunch of friends from st. louis that i will stay with probably...

Plattner

·
Registered
786 Posts
I usually go to st. joe state park. Its close to farmington. Ive not been to that place in the link yet. Im usually out there every other weekend weather permitting, witch means 40 or higher and no rain. LOL

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hayscrambler, what is that? and i am from lamar in southwest mo. i'm 45 min north of joplin and about 20 min from kansas star line.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey van thanks for the reasearch. i'm not very good at all when it comes to looking up stuff on here.

·
Registered
786 Posts
May be at st. joe tomorrow if anyone is interested in showing up. Not sure how long I will last its only going to be 31.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts