Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.... I have been on this forum for awhile... and i remember this summer people talking about how their fan never came on.... and i guess i just didnt even think about listening for mine... But anyway .... mine has never came on.... I remember that people said to disconnect some connector and reconnect it and that usually fixed it.... Something about yamaha never completely connected the wires... I know there was a big thread on here about this... but i cant find it anywhere on here.... The thread had some pics that people posted of where the connector was and a description of what to do and where to find it...
I need this info.... So if someone can help me out i would appreciate it..

Thanks Plattner

·
Registered
584 Posts
Is yours actually overheating? Mine has never came on either that I know of, I checked the bullet connectors and they seemed fine. Never overheated.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Just check the connectors. On our two 06 SE's they were both together. The stock one always came on, my modded one never came on. I thought something was wrong with mine....but it turns out in runs cooler as I finally got mine to come on riding a slow technical trail. Hers had been on for miles, and mine came on for about 200 yards then cooled back down.
Only time I ever had mine come on. You might be experiencing the same thing. Its a good thing to not hear that thing come on! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Plattner,
Check your e-mail. (.edu)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts