Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking if you are still making the radiator guards. I got an e-mail on them from you last summer and just forgot about it. If you are, send me a pm on the pricing.

Thanks in advance!!

Ryan

·
Registered
492 Posts
Tallyho74 said:
Just checking if you are still making the radiator guards. I got an e-mail on them from you last summer and just forgot about it. If you are, send me a pm on the pricing.

Thanks in advance!!

Ryan
Go to www.badassdesignaccessories.com. If you want something custom, just pick the custom design part number and note what you want on the radiator guard and whether it is a 660 or 700 8) :grin_nod:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Tallyho74 said:

Thanks in advance!!

Ryan
Yep $35 shipped

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I didnt mean EVERYONE HAS TO BUY ONE RIGHT NOW! All ment to say was he does good work and if you happen to be interested in something like this, hes the guy to contact...sorry that was such a shocker to you....

·
Registered
492 Posts
WILDRAPTORMAN said:
I didnt mean EVERYONE HAS TO BUY ONE RIGHT NOW! All ment to say was he does good work and if you happen to be interested in something like this, hes the guy to contact...sorry that was such a shocker to you....

:grin_nod: :grin_nod:LMAO :beer: :beer: :beer:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts