Products to think about:
Flexx Bars
Steering Stem
Non Beadlock front Hipers
Bling Star DC racer nerf bars
Pro Armors fat peg nerfs
Laker custom plastic (not available to ltr450, or raptors) could be a problem
Rossier engineering exhaust (not available to 700Raptors) could be a problem

However, winner could select 1 the 6 products mentioned above?? I've never done a raffle and I would like some suggestions from you all! If all goes well it will happen more often.

Of course I will have to call companies mentioned to be sure its alright to raffle their products.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Sounds good but I think more people would be willing if the tickets were $5. Maybe just sell twice as much or something.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
maybe add in some small prizes also, like decals, keychains, etc so more people get something out of it

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Keep the suggestions coming! I think some small stuff will work out great

I think it should be 10.00 a ticket though because those are some expensive parts above, and members of all the sites can only buy two tickets at the max to make it fair to everyone else.

It is still up in the air nothing is set in stone yet.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I'm in sounds good, but think the idea of some smaller prizes would also work to. Makes more people happy instead of just one person. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
all good ideas, i'm in for what ever you guys decide, 10$ or 5 or 2 max, small stuff.. all good ...you had me at HELLO!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Seems like a few people on each site is interested. I agree no more than two tickets should be allowed to be purchased by one member. Maybe require a certain number of post also??

·
Registered
584 Posts
Cool idea.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Not to be a kill joy... but has any one checked to see if a raffle is legal? In most states they are not or if they are, a large portion of the $ has to go to a charity. I'm not sure what affect the raffle being over the net would have on the legality? Just thinkin'... ... ... :3question:

Other than that.... I LOVE THE IDEA! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'm not a lawyer, but it sounds illegal to me. Now, if you donated the proceeds to a charity, then might be legal. I'd call your lawyer before you take any money for this.

Frank

lol... I shoulda read the whole post before I replied!!! Sorry for the dupe, +1 for me!

·
Registered
824 Posts
sounds cool to me,

but thats a good idea about posts, cause with the limit at 2, some people might make more acounts to buy more tickits?

or i could be way off :lol:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
frankhkp7 said:
I'm not a lawyer, but it sounds illegal to me. Now, if you donated the proceeds to a charity, then might be legal. I'd call your lawyer before you take any money for this.

Frank

lol... I shoulda read the whole post before I replied!!! Sorry for the dupe, +1 for me!
I'm taking this in consideration . I'm checking the waters, and I'm also contacting some people I know that have done this before. Not to mention before we have any set products in line for the winner of the raffle i'm going to make sure its ok to raffle off there products. I'm more or less checking the waters... :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts