Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting this rally on for the people on the east mid west and the south that can't make Glamis Oregon Little Saharah OK or Utah. I'd like to have a desecent turn out. I'm doing this for the people who can't afford a weeks drive out west no it not any dunes but it's a fun place. I've worked with sponsors I got prize give aways nice ones. I got good food and a fun group of locals. Y'all will love it come join us laborday weekend 2011.

Check out the Souther hospitality rally thread.

We got good prizes and it'll be 2 days of fun in the Carolina sun come on out y'all you'll leave smiling wanting to comeback for more.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:bump:

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You will enjoy we got a raffle
For a ported head by TRF
A ported TB or carb for any model rappy
3-free 3pulls on dyno at EHS Racing to see where hp/tq/afr at then tunes at a HUGE discount usually 225 in area only $75 complete tune
WiistyleRacing.com has decide to give away a complete rear shock rebuild for your wieght riding style or a nice percentage off a complete front and rear rebuild.
C2Powersports is offering up support and spincor ship. It's gonna be nice stuff giving out to some. I'm not allowed to win any but I already have all that and some.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts