Raptor Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rap 700 / yfz 450 Lightweight Drag racing Rear Brake KIT

Raptor 700 / Yfz 450 06+ DRAG RACING LIGHTWEIGHT rear Brake KITS!!

BOLT ON and lose 2 Lb's IN MINUTES!!!!

Bolt on kit will work with oem and aftermarket axles and carriers

Include:
Brembo Dual Piston real caliper
Cuervo Racing custom ream brake stay Black or aluminum finish
Titanium Mounting bolts and nuts
Titanium Banjo bolt
Brake like/ Black coated available in 31 and 34 inches Other lengths available upon request/order

$335

·
Registered
951 Posts
Very cool Daniel. Keep up the good work. Its guys like you that keep on top of things that keep this sport alive.

·
Registered
951 Posts
You know me. I would love to have some of your go fast parts, but there is a cash flow problem in oklahoma. None of it seems to be coming my way. Yeah Obama. I am quite certain that you will sell the crap out of this stuff. Maybe when things pick up a bit I will be able to turn loose of some money. Till then, keep it up little buddy. lol

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looks BAD ASS Cowtown!!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
man those look sick. I wish we had deserts where the stuff would stay clean. mud is impossible to get off once its on there.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
man those look sick. I wish we had deserts where the stuff would stay clean. mud is impossible to get off once its on there.
Tell me bout it

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
Don't think this was quite intended for the trail crowd :lol: Mostly for loosing every ounce of weight you can.

And that rotor is sick as well Chad :D Would love a setup like this

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Don't think this was quite intended for the trail crowd :lol: Mostly for loosing every ounce of weight you can.

And that rotor is sick as well Chad :D Would love a setup like this
I know it may not have been intended for trail use but would it work for trail use? I built my quad like I did my old camaro street/strip/track. The quads trail/300'/1/6 mile flat track for fun/and the rare mx track intermediate and only a few laps. The trail riding gets a little rough. I try to avoid mud or water crossings over 18" cause I run a 54mm tb and there's no box. I'm sure being double piston it has better stopping power.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Big as I am I need every pound gone I can shed lol. Will the price go up later Daniel as I'm off work for a minute do to an injury.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I fully understand that.

·
Registered
361 Posts
those are a sexy looking kit for sure. Any thing like that for the front too? us heavy trail bikes could use a little dieting from time to time, and Im sure they are better performers than the factory. What pads do they use?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts