Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello...

i am getting closer and closer to buying my first quad I don't wanna get taken advantage of so whats a resonable OTD price in CA?
Im in fremont, what is a good dealer you recomend?

Thanks,
Zach

·
Registered
226 Posts
I got my 2007 rappy for ~ 7000 otd. From Merced Power Sports ....

·
Registered
210 Posts
Well I'm in So. Cal. and paid 6,600 OTD + I got an extra 100 with the first time buyer training course deal. I got the rappy in my wife's name and sent her since she has never owned nor ridden any quads. :thumbsup: hope this helps.

·
Registered
97 Posts
You should try la bike bargains. I went through them and it was a no hasle (sp?) 7200 otd for my 06 SE early in the year. I guess it's not the best price, but they claim they will match anybody. I placed the order over the phone and they had all my paperwork ready for me. Overall a pleasent experience. I went to my local dealership to see if they could match the price. They told me the best they could do is 8900 otd. I laughed and walked out.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Go to http://www.otdcyclesports.com/. A friend just picked up last weekend a 06 blue raptor for 6299 OTD. I know a bunch of people in Cali that go to them. They are the cheapest in the state! They use to deliver to your door. But the other shops complained and the manufactures changed the way bikes can be sold here. So they opened up shops in Northern and southern Cali. Just a little history. :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.