Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My current setup includes trinity full exhaust, Trinity EFI, Trinity Air filter, full gytr skid plates, wheel spcers front, durablue +2 axle on the rear, tusk nerf bars, Armadillo front bumper.

I have another 500 bucks for a few more things, what should I add? Handlebars? Different color plastics? What mods make the bike look sick? Different tires? Also, I want to throw some color into the white, it gets boring after time, any suggestions?

·
Registered
368 Posts
I'd go with a new wheel/tire combo.

I know with just my PCIII / lid off and slip on I can't get traction for chit...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to change colors, im getting bored of white............any suggestions?

·
Registered
94 Posts
get some graphics :thumbsup: or change out the white plastic with different color plastic or add some carbon fiber for a new look

·
Registered
340 Posts
Controls baby! Hook up a set of ASV levers and the Boysen shockout system or you could do a steering stabilizer.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I was going to suggest a graphics kit, too. And get some Spider grips on it, and some new rubber. Maybe you can add some color and match the grips plus change out the webbing.
Might put some spark back into your "relationship" :grin_nod:

·
Registered
163 Posts
sik lites should do you alot of good.. goes nicely with your white raptor.. :)

·
Registered
454 Posts
TIRES,,,TIRES IS A MUST YOU WILL NOTICE IT GREATLY

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
send it to use here at B&N customs and let us paint the plastics up for ya.. I agree that tires a great too but you can do both if possible.. pm evlls1 or myself for further info.. thanks.. nick

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Tires and graphics :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
there ya go.. that too.. tires ,graphic kit and send us the small take off parts like Hood ,tank topper, headlight shrouds, tailight housing, key holder. a arms, evlls1 has some nerf bars and we can paint them any color you want. Fixin to head to his place now to do a frame subframe and 2 sets of a arms. We have a sandblaster to strip old paint off or whatever.. let us know..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts