Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my rappy always usally stalls once in awhile when I do a cold start but this one dropped dead, nothing at all, is it possible that I faul the plug?

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Mine does the same thing max! Clean up the plug and put it back in. Then start the bike with the headlights on! Don't ask me why just do it LOL After it warms up turn the headlights off and see if it starts to stumble a bit. Then back on and see if it smooths out. If it works for you then we have the same problem and I have some more ideas for you.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thx ill try that, tomorow ill go buy a brand new plug, hopefully thats the problem, cuz lately when I Hit throtle fully in neutral sometime it had a small bog

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Yeah for some reason my ground or something was going bad and when the headlights were on the engine was somewhat bridged and ran great again. I took every connection I could find on the whole bike off and dialectric greased them. The problem is alot better but still there. It's drivin me nuts! I'm about ready to take it up to Lucas English to see if it isn't his map or somethin!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
took it out the plug it was black I sand it and torch it, then test it it didnt spark continuesly threw it in the bike anyways it started with a few backfire but on full throttle the engine is missing so the plug is pretty much finish tested my coil and fires perfectly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts