Raptor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well got a call today from my older brother who is house sitting for me, garage was broken into and along with other various things the rappy was taken :'( Insurance adjuster is meeting me when I get home on the 16th.

·
Registered
569 Posts
That's messed up.

Didn't you have problems with your truck getting messed with too? (or was that somebody else) Man, I'd be looking into some cameras and time lapse recording equipement. My house has been hit once and my garage has been hit once. I'm about ready to get this place wired up.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
damn that sucks, first your truck and now this

hope you get what you deserve from insurance, maybe if you have recipts from the mods you bought you can get money for that too but idk. then you can get another rappy

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Sorry to hear it. Invest in dogs, they wake you up, then you can shoot the fuckin thieves.

·
Registered
455 Posts
damn dude that is a fucking sin! i hope you get the insurance money and hope thay find your quad :mad:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
John said:
how did the meeting with the adjuster go?
It went ok, I tried to get as much as possible from him. He had no idea what a quad was lol :lol:. He cut me a check for $2900 for the quad and threw in $2000 for the aftermarket mod's. So $4900 total.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maddog56 said:
Sounds like a good start on a 700R ;)
Ruined the suprise ;), ordered a blue/white SE this morning will be in/assembled in 2 weeks. Also ordered barker in frames, pcIII, pro-flow. 8) Got my bonus for staying in alaska for an extra 1/2 month so thats where it went :grin_nod:

·
Registered
827 Posts
nice i hope you enjoy.... sometimes things just work themselves out.... just think..... no more messing with carbs ;) enjoy.... got any extra parts from the 660?

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
03Rappy660 said:
John said:
It went ok, I tried to get as much as possible from him. He had no idea what a quad was lol :lol:. He cut me a check for $2900 for the quad and threw in $2000 for the aftermarket mod's. So $4900 total.
wow thats awesome! i didnt even know they would cover the aftermarket stuff... Have fun in 700 lounge and come visit us every now and then.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I had mine insured for a good deal of money last year, this year the insurance will cover the quad for $17000, if it passes a inspection by a an insuracne agent who deals specially with off raod vehicles. all the reciepts are a must, and having rebuildible accessories thats been kept up to date (such as after market shocks,..ect) maintain there value as long as you keep the service records as well.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DECEPTiON21 said:
03Rappy660 said:
John said:
wow thats awesome! i didnt even know they would cover the aftermarket stuff... Have fun in 700 lounge and come visit us every now and then.

I'lll be sticking around. CSR was going to build my 660 at the end of april, now he has a 700motor coming his way in the near future. They will cover eveyrhting for a little extra $. I know on my truck I'm up to $60,000 that is insured. Thanks guys for all the help/tips with the 660!

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I don't think mike deals with the 700 motors.. But ya never know for the right price :lol:

·
Registered
519 Posts
make sure you secure that baby up so no fucker can steal it. :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts