Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone see the article in the april issue of atv action about the raptor winning dakkar? they said that yamaha is making a special edition super tenere edition raptor with the 1200cc inline twin cylinder from the super tenere motorcycle they use for that type of racing. i think its an april fools thing since its the april issue, but that would be SWEET!!! :cool:

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Im thinking the same thing cause they are a sister publication of dirt wheels and you remember the banshee thing so im thinking the same thing but we will see

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, my friend was all excited about that banshee thing too. we have all been talkin about such a quad for a couple of years, then that came out and he will believe anything he see's in writing. :lol: this one could very well be a huge seller among the sand guys if it was real though. hell i might see if they are whip-able in the woods. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Isn't there an article in DW about kawasaki putting their 250f engine in the 250 atv? Pretty sure its the april issue if not that would be one sic bike! Id but it for sure. I think the 250f makes almost 40hp to the rear tire and revs to 11k or so? I'm not gonna get hopes up though.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Their always doing those april issues with some big badass bike on the cover LOL If you want a rappy 1200 your gonna have to build it! Maybe a hayabusa motor LMFAO!!! :)

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Every single April's fool thing they come up with is completely bad ass. It almost pisses me off lol

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Yeah man me too! Errrrghh..... I would totally buy a raptor 1200 too! Wtf I wonder why they don't just build one :(

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Oooohhh yeah lol It would weigh a shitload thats for sure but holy hell on a straight line it would be awesome! Wouldn't want to trail ride it all day or jump it dut it would be awesome on some of those huge bowls at St. A's thats for sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts