Raptor Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would not mind getting that from you. Have you got any and ons? We are racing XC with ours and I am having a time finding nerfs and stuff like that.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi xcracer01,

I feel your pain. I too have been looking but probably not as hard as you.

All I did for my son's 125 thus far was add a Pro Armor kill tether and an exhaust end cap (removed the baffle). My son needed it to sound less like a girly quad.

I learned the aluminum cap fits perfectly off the 250 since the entire exhaust is from a 250. What are the chances? Come to think if it, I learned that many chassis related parts are very similar to the 250. I'm curious as to whether the nerfs from it would fit. Probably a reach though, but I'm curious.

Let me know if you find anything.

As far as the manual goes, no problem. Shoot me your email address in a private message and I will send it back. I think Mad Dog is going to post it in some global area for folks to just go get. I just sent it to him a few minutes ago.

later.

I would not mind getting that from you. Have you got any and ons? We are racing XC with ours and I am having a time finding nerfs and stuff like that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I will keep you up to date on what we find out there. I know GT thunder has alot of stuff for them . I also know the front ends are the same from the 250. shocks and a- arms.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi xcracer01,

I feel your pain. I too have been looking but probably not as hard as you.

All I did for my son's 125 thus far was add a Pro Armor kill tether and an exhaust end cap (removed the baffle). My son needed it to sound less like a girly quad.

I learned the aluminum cap fits perfectly off the 250 since the entire exhaust is from a 250. What are the chances? Come to think if it, I learned that many chassis related parts are very similar to the 250. I'm curious as to whether the nerfs from it would fit. Probably a reach though, but I'm curious.

Let me know if you find anything.

As far as the manual goes, no problem. Shoot me your email address in a private message and I will send it back. I think Mad Dog is going to post it in some global area for folks to just go get. I just sent it to him a few minutes ago.

later.
Did your tether kill work just like a standard tetherkill or the reverse way the Raptor 660 or YFZ450 work. I know Yamaha has some that have to be done kind of funky.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
For those of you looking for atv manuals please check my sig if the link dosent work out.

I also do car manuals, trucks and motorcycles on special request so if its there ill find it but dont hold your breath sometimes they are really hard to find but ill try!

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
Looks like the original file is offline. If someone has this file and could either upload it or email it to me it would be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
Thanks! I updated your link in the original post to the new one.

The other link I added in September is still online as well :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys,

I know you have done it a few times now but would you be able to put up the workshop manual back up again? Looks like it has been removed from Dropbox again, any help will be appreciated

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
Hi Guys,

I know you have done it a few times now but would you be able to put up the workshop manual back up again? Looks like it has been removed from Dropbox again, any help will be appreciated

Cheers
The alternate link is still functional, I suggest trying that one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts