Raptor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy wheels for my son's 2008 Raptor 250 SE for MX. I have been looking at the DWT Champion in a box (CIAB).

I am confused however to how the rear wheels are listed seperately. They list offsets as 3+5, 3b-5n for the rear wheels. I am confused to the difference as they are different in price.

I have thought about using the original fronts for cost savings and going with the DWT rear beadlock G2. Powersportsuperstore has them for $57.84 per wheel. The CIAB is listed for $322, which is a good deal as well.

What are your thoughts???

·
Registered
608 Posts
I am looking to buy wheels for my son's 2008 Raptor 250 SE for MX. I have been looking at the DWT Champion in a box (CIAB).

I am confused however to how the rear wheels are listed seperately. They list offsets as 3+5, 3b-5n for the rear wheels. I am confused to the difference as they are different in price.

I have thought about using the original fronts for cost savings and going with the DWT rear beadlock G2. Powersportsuperstore has them for $57.84 per wheel. The CIAB is listed for $322, which is a good deal as well.

What are your thoughts???
not for nothin but all yfz 450 wheels fit we bought used douglas shamrocks from a 450 and got a great deal

1 - 2 of 2 Posts