Raptor Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
where there is a will there is a way...I know they have special mounts fpr the 660 to install a winch but I'm not sure about the 250. you must be pretty small if you can't lift a 250 out of the mud...no offense. you could always get a mount fabbed up

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where there is a will there is a way...I know they have special mounts fpr the 660 to install a winch but I'm not sure about the 250. you must be pretty small if you can't lift a 250 out of the mud...no offense. you could always get a mount fabbed up
im 13 lol and whats a fabbed

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
as long as it is securely fastened to astrong part of theframe you should be ok

·
Registered
635 Posts
yeah id just stick to sport riding, avoid mud in large portions without proper tires the 250 severly suffers.

twho is there a way to know if ur frame is cracked? i landed a jump wrong in bottomed it out pretty bad...

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
yeah id just stick to sport riding, avoid mud in large portions without proper tires the 250 severly suffers.

twho is there a way to know if ur frame is cracked? i landed a jump wrong in bottomed it out pretty bad...
just look at all the welds closely, look for cracks in the weld and/or paint

·
Registered
608 Posts
:thumbsup: +1 look for cracked paint at weld . that shows stress. but doesn't mean it's cracked . if you see paint cracked off at welds look into it closer. most of the boken welds i see are up under the tank on the steering loop. other than that they just bend in front of the engine. o ya and the motor mounts all crack!!!!! p.o.s.!!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Ok i looked i thinks its good. i guess it was just a hard landing. i hit a jump 4th gear and landed on the right front...made a nice sound lol

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I see you didnt die in those tornadoes Wible

·
Registered
635 Posts
tornados? im not aware of any tornados, wait ill go check outside...oh yeah thats right, I LIVE IN PA im not to frieghtened tornados tornados!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
You didnt see on the news where all those tornadoes/twisters leveled the shit out of the places around you? lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts