Raptor Forum banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
exhaust decisions

I'm looking to upgraded the exhaust on my '13 raptor 350. I would like to get more bottom end. I've already dropped a tooth on the front sprocket and upgraded to a K&N filter. Now I'm looking to upgrade the exhaust on a budget. Does anyone have experience with the DG PERFORMANCE 051-4170 Sport Series Slip-On Exhaust? Or am I better off paying the $100 more for the fmf powercore 4?

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
I'm looking to upgraded the exhaust on my '13 raptor 350. I would like to get more bottom end. I've already dropped a tooth on the front sprocket and upgraded to a K&N filter. Now I'm looking to upgrade the exhaust on a budget. Does anyone have experience with the DG PERFORMANCE 051-4170 Sport Series Slip-On Exhaust? Or am I better off paying the $100 more for the fmf powercore 4?
Not sure if that will give you the results you are after. Look into a high compression piston, that will yield more bottom end for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was hoping to stick to bolt-ons right now. I realize that a slip on exhaust won't give me too much power on it's own, but I'm hoping with the combination of other upgrades I've done/will do (12 tooth sprocket, K&N filter and re-jet the carb) will give me the punch I'm looking for to get out of soft sand and up the dunes easier

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,571 Posts
I was hoping to stick to bolt-ons right now. I realize that a slip on exhaust won't give me too much power on it's own, but I'm hoping with the combination of other upgrades I've done/will do (12 tooth sprocket, K&N filter and re-jet the carb) will give me the punch I'm looking for to get out of soft sand and up the dunes easier
If you run a 12 tooth sprochet, be sure to carry a spare, as it may wear faster then you think.

101 - 106 of 106 Posts