Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a update just finished work out the bugs on the edlebrock and i all i can say is damm. i love this carb. the other day when i got it i wanted to shoot it but once i sat down and read the manuel it was easy. everything about this carb is 100 times better then stock. thank you to everyone who helped me and gave me advice . 13,000 thats right 13,000 and 2 yeasrs later its finally done. will post pics tomorrow

·
Registered
80 Posts
$13,000 dollars is what you spent on mods or something?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeah, his quad is super nice! It looks great!
Holly shit! That thing must be seriously modded out. I haven't even spent that much on overpriced German mods/parts for my Bimmer. I'm at $8,500 on it. Time to pass some mod funds over to the Rappy.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The 335i's are sweet cars... but I am a Porsche guy:lol: Yeah, his quad is AMAZING:wow:
German engineering at its best. We have a guy in our Euro club with a 997 Turbo S. It's rediculous.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah thats right 13,000 I paid 5,900 of the showroom floor brought it home and stripped it the only thing thats stock is the frame (and its powder coated) I have every single modd out there im almost done with my webcam and will post all my pics and a full list of all the modds

1 - 10 of 10 Posts