Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a raptor 350 for my girlfriend. I want to do a complete exhaust for her. I have a raptor 700 and need to upgrade as well. Anyone have any suggestions for a complete exhaust for her and any other mods i can do that would make a difference. She is trying to take over my 700 and I dont want that to happen. So any help would be greatful.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Get the HMF slip on. The 350 has a good headpipe and you won't gain much by replacing the hole exhaust like on your 700R. Get the PROFLOW kit and rejet it...and it will make big difference! :thumbsup:
Mike

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a '06 350,and I put a DR.D slip on and K&N filter kit,with no lid,and rejetted the carb-and what a difference,I think anybody would be happy with this atv,I know I am :grin_nod:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I carry a lot of different exhaust. Let me know which one you like the best, and I will give you the best deal on it the first go around.

e-mail me requesting 2-3 that you may be interested in and I will send you prices for all of them
[email protected]
270-774-1982

Take care
Kenneth

·
Registered
22 Posts
I put a LRD full exhaust system rejetted and a proflow air filter and it made a huge differnce. It was clocked with a radar gun at 61.

·
Registered
158 Posts
The stock tires on the Raptor 350's are terrible. With the exhaust, jets, and filter it will be making more power therefore more tire spin. Get yourself new tires in the back (ITP, Maxxis, Kenda, etc.) and you will put that extra power on the ground instead of spin.

·
Registered
76 Posts
get the gyt-r exhaust....you will be very pleased with it...i know i am!!!!! :grin_nod:

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
bsgRacing said:
should i break in a raptor with it's stock pipe then put on a HMF?
Yea i would break it in frist,then do whatever mod's you want.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I through the hmf slip on, on the wifes 350. Hmf said i didnt have to jet it for just the slip on. I put it on and had to play with the idle a little bit, but what a huge difference. I was having more fun on the 350 than i did on my 700. And whats funny is when I start the 350 i hit the start button and it starts instantly. It never did that before. A ton of fun. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
06RAPPY700R said:
Well I through the hmf slip on, on the wifes 350. Hmf said i didnt have to jet it for just the slip on. I put it on and had to play with the idle a little bit, but what a huge difference. I was having more fun on the 350 than i did on my 700. And whats funny is when I start the 350 i hit the start button and it starts instantly. It never did that before. A ton of fun. :thumbsup:
yeah for a HMF slip-on all you have to do is move the E-CLIP down one Position :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts