Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I'm from Cape Town and new to this forum. My Raptor 350 is stock standard and I want to upgrade its performance with the GYTR exhaust jets and air-filter. How is the GYTR parts on performance? I ride most of the time on sand dunes.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks I'll have a look at the k&n. I have heard that the air filter makes a bigger difference than the slip on is that true? but surely those 3 work together u cant just go for one of the upgrades alone? and does the jets make the bike use much more fuel? sorry for all the questions, I really appreciate the reply.

·
Registered
62 Posts
get all three mods you wont be sorry.

·
Registered
229 Posts
not to hijack the thread but i was thinking of doing the same thing. However there was a bit of concern in my part- Altitude and outside temp can change the way the quad runs even more so when you have tinkered with the stock set up. I don't know how much but if you ever want to run in the winter i think you have to open the carb and switch out the jets.

·
GARAGE CULTURE
3,723 Posts
It's under the seat in the air box. Don't forget to make sure your muffler bearings are up to specs as well.
Especially on the 350, check those muffler bearings before every ride. They are just next to the air filter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts