Raptor Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I was riding my raptor for a few hours and on the way home I was going about 65 mph in 6tg and couldnt really pull anymore. I ride like this for a mile maybe 2 and when downshifting after slowing a bit while I had my clutch in.. the bike shut off now when u try to start it it sounds like it doesnt have spark but it is sounding like it's trying to turn over faster than normal. I have my yeued to bump start it and I didnt have told to check the plug however fuel is getting to the carb. That's all I got to. If I pull the plug and theres no spark I'll get another. And take it from there. But I have a brand new spark plug that been in it since last year... when I t had a spark issue.. I started with a plug and a starter coil... then a starter. These parts are all brand new. The to find out it was the cdi. I had a new one and harness put on. I got it back from the yamaha shop and the idle screw was low and it couldn't stay on, I thought it was very unprogessuinal service they offered to do a carb clean for free but they were supposed to go over that and the tanks and didnt. So I did the carb and tanks and air box myself. After cleaning everything I realized my on setting for the gad wouldnt constant flow so I rode on reserve.. it wasnt until after all this that it shut off on me, my bike was running beautifully and I also put it in time and checked valves and all that good stuff before it shut off. Now this is happening. Someone please help. Tell me what you think. If I pull the plug and see it doesnt have spark I'll buy a new spark plug if it still wont turn what should I do next? I just didnt have tools at the time and I got pulled to my buddy's. Its sitting in his yard.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts