Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got the raptor I've been putting together running right after buying an oem carb it will now run right after some tweaking with the air mixture screws. The carb shipped to me with 27.5 pilot jets and as far as I know my raptor is stock besides the white brothers r4 exhaust. I put 145-150 main jets to accommodate for the exhaust but I don't think the 27.5 is necessary and I'm wondering if it could be what's causing my problem or maybe something else I should know. The problem I'm having is I'm pretty sure I'm getting gas in my oil. My oil seemed very runny so I drained the oil went back over the carbs and re adjusted my air mixture screws and when I put it all back together the last time I changed my oil to rottela 6 and after running for about 20 minutes just idling and reving the oil seemed runny again is there any other tests to see if you've got gas in your oil I'm not sure if this rottela is just really runny when hot.

·
Registered
352 Posts
If it starts easy, no fuel draining out carb bowel line, and runs good with no black smoke I would not worry adout it.

·
Master of the Electron
14,760 Posts
Unless a float bowl is overflowing there is little chance of getting fuel n your oil.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts