Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and am wondering if you folks can help me track down a graphics template for a raptor 660? I will be producing the graphics and prints myself, just need the outline/template. I tried making my own a few days ago and it just isn't fitting quite right.

Here is the "before" photo... will also be swapping the wheels, bumper bars, handlebars and nerf bars... will post pics when finished :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! let me know if you do find a template, I'd be interested in printing my own graphics as well. We have a VUTEk GS3250LX at work that would be perfect for printing them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ended up using my own template and it turned out pretty darn good IMO :) If anyone wants me to make them a camo 660 graphics kit send me a pm. I have a lot of pre-printed camo in stock. This one is "muddy girl camo"

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
Damn nice looking 660, my girl needs one like that. too cool

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm doing a raptor 660 in Harvest Moon this weekend, will post pics. Folks please keep in mind if you have me make you a kit, it is made-to-order, not pre-made... so please expect 1 week turnaround, no sooner.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Really nice work, both bikes look really great!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry for the delay, for some reason I don't get email notifications.
I'm selling them for only $110 shipped at first to see how they do.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts