Raptor Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
looks great, id buy some, but im not wanting camo on my bike, i like the monster or rockstar or metal mulisha graphics, if you can come up with something like that that`d be awesome

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
RUKIND, I wasn't aware, and can't seem to find rules for that... can you point me in the right direction? Do I need to have more than 10 posts to be able to sell something on these forums??

BTW I've been trying to get on your website for a couple months after you asked me to check out what you offer, it seems to be down?

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
RUKIND, I wasn't aware, and can't seem to find rules for that... can you point me in the right direction? Do I need to have more than 10 posts to be able to sell something on these forums??

BTW I've been trying to get on your website for a couple months after you asked me to check out what you offer, it seems to be down?

It has nothing to do with posts. It's a Vendor Membership. $49 per month.

Good luck.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Coudl you please send me a template ?
Yo, this chick hasn’t been on here in 5 years. You don’t need to post in every subforum, we see all the new posts no matter which section they’re in. You can PM people if you want to ask everyone who’s been MIA for the last decade instead of digging up old threads.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Also, try Reddit and ask for help. There’s tons of people all over the world that get on there and custom make files at members requests, just for fun. You’ll probably have the best luck there.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Sorry man, I wasn’t trying to offend you and I really did not mean to sound aggressive in either of the posts you’re referencing. Sometimes it’s hard to convey the tone of the comment over text.
For the record, I meant it as genuine advice. No hard feelings alright. Sometimes we can just be abrasive, especially us construction workers. We like to say, “Leave those feelings at home.” Because it’s true, that we don’t mean to sound harsh, but that’s how it comes out sometimes when we’re being serious.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Sorry man, I wasn’t trying to offend you and I really did not mean to sound aggressive in either of the posts you’re referencing. Sometimes it’s hard to convey the tone of the comment over text.
For the record, I meant it as genuine advice. No hard feelings alright. Sometimes we can just be abrasive, especially us construction workers. We like to say, “Leave those feelings at home.” Because it’s true, that we don’t mean to sound harsh, but that’s how it comes out sometimes when we’re being serious.
Yeah no worries its all good mate , no hard feelings

21 - 29 of 29 Posts