Raptor Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Ok sounds good Gunna try that. where could I get bigger ones from and I got my throttle cable today and took it for a quick spin and it didn’t seem to be studdering at all I’m still gunna bump the pilots up as you said just lmk where or what brand I should get

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I ordered the pilots for it so I’ll let you know when I get them and the difference of how it’s running thank you for the help

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Just wondering what will the bigger pilot jets improve I feel like if I hit the throttle alittle it has a slight delay almost at idle ?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Just wondering what will the bigger pilot jets improve I feel like if I hit the throttle alittle it has a slight delay almost at idle ?
Yes, they will, they are bigger and therefore have a higher flow rate.
They are fine tuned by the fuel screw on each carburetor.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Ok that sounds good how should I tune the fuel screws how does it work for each carb I’ve never tuned two carbs before .

·
Registered
750 Posts
Ok that sounds good how should I tune the fuel screws how does it work for each carb I’ve never tuned two carbs before .
2.5 to 3.5 turns counter clockwise from fully clockwise/closed.
Both set the same.
And yes, that is a big range.
Go in .25 to .5 incraments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Hey what’s up have a question I just installed a new pro taper clutch lever and a new tusk clutch cable when I put the quad in gear and pull the clutch in and try to push it it won’t let me I can’t figure out how to adjust

41 - 50 of 50 Posts