Raptor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have 2004 raptor 660 .. .. I was riding one day and after stalling out, I went to go start back up and it made a loud back fire like a gun shot ... Now it won't start and everytime I crank it it will crank 4 or 5 times then make a loud bang back fire ... Idk what it could be please help I don't have the money to waste at a dealership ... I tried a new plug .. I also cleaned out he carbs still same problem

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Hi i have 2004 raptor 660 .. .. I was riding one day and after stalling out, I went to go start back up and it made a loud back fire like a gun shot ... Now it won't start and everytime I crank it it will crank 4 or 5 times then make a loud bang back fire ... Idk what it could be please help I don't have the money to waste at a dealership ... I tried a new plug .. I also cleaned out he carbs still same problem
You may have sheared the flywheel key, check to see if the timing mark on the flywheel, the ( I ) mark is still lined up with the pointer when the piston is at the top of its stroke..............

1 - 2 of 2 Posts